THE FOLLOWING NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO DBTI (PORT MORESBY) OR THE FOLLOWING TESTING CENTRES SHOWN BELOW FOR THE ENTRY TEST BASED ON THE SCHEDULES GIVEN:
PORT MORESBY (DBTI) - Thursday 16th December & Friday 17th December 2021
DON BOSCO KUMGI (SIMBU) - Saturday 19th December
VUNABOSCO KOKOPO (ENBP) - Saturday 11th December
POININI AGRO-TECH SEC SCHOOL – Thursday 16th December
(9:00 – 12:00) Be advised to be at the testing venue 30 minutes before the test begins.
Test Fee of K20.00 can be paid at any BSP Bank, Acct Name: DBTI Boroko, Acct Number: 1000587112
Applicants sitting for the entry tests should bring a current ID size photo and the original copy of their Grade 12 Certificate (or the original copy of transcript for Matriculation students) – pencil, scientific calculator and fee receipt. You are advised to be available at the testing centres 30 minutes before the test begins.
Successful applicants will be notified through acceptance letters in January.
TO THOSE NSL APPLICANTS WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT ON THIS LIST, YOUR APPLICATIONS WERE CONSIDERED UNSUCCESSFUL.
- DBTI TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF RESUME WORK TOMORROW, 21 OCTOBER, THURSDAY.
- STUDENTS MAY COME TO SCHOOL BUT CLASSES REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL MONDAY, 25 OCTOBER.
- FINAL EXAMS BEGIN ON TUESDAY, 26 OCTOBER. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR EXAM PERMIT BEFORE THE 1ST DAY OF EXAMS.
- THE RESIDENTS OF THE MARY OUR HELP LADIES' DORMITORY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN CAMPUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- STAFF SPIRITUAL RETREAT TO PUSH THROUGH ON 22-23 OCTOBER.
ATT: Year 3 BTech students
Subject: Semester Report
Semester 2, 2021 reports are now ready for collection.
Please collect at the Admin Assistants' counters starting 06 October 2021, 10:00am.
Please try to collect within two weeks of this notice.
Non- School Leaver Applications for DBTI now CLOSED.
How to apply:
1) Download, read requirements and fill out the 2022 Non-School Leaver Application form.
2) Ensure to attach all requirements.
3) Submit via email or post mail. (see details in the application form)
Applications close September 03, 2021.
ONLY applicants who qualify for an entry exam will be notified, after October 01, 2021.
Provisional Certificates for 2020 Bachelor in Education Graduates are ready for collection at the school. DBTI.
Please report to the Assistant Admin Office (Beside Registrar's Office)
In compliance with the Prime Minister's declaration of LOCKDOWN for 14 days, classes are suspended until further notice. Please check regularly the school's Facebook page and website for announcements, and your emails for instructions about the conduct of lessons online.
All resident staff members have regular work.
Click this link to access your moodle account outside the campus
This notice serves to inform all Bachelor in Education 2019 graduates of DBTI that the Provisional Teaching Certificates are ready and will be available for pick up from the 27th of April 2020 onwards.